Web taste – Via Vigevanese, 7 – 20090 Buccinasco, Milan (Italy) PEC (certified email) of the Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookies, Usage Data, email addresses, and unique device identifiers for advertising (such as Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example).
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that they have the right to communicate or disclose them, releasing the Controller from any responsibility towards third parties.
Methods and location of processing of collected data Processing methods
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using computers and/or IT tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain categories of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. An updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”). This is not, however, applicable if the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party.
In any case, the Data Controller will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to each processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the operating locations of the Data Controller and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on the processing of Personal Data details.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User may verify whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the processing of Personal Data details or by requesting information from the Data Controller at the contact details provided at the beginning.
Data retention period
Data is processed and stored for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interests of the Owner shall be retained until such interests have been fulfilled. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Owner may retain Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of such period, the right to access, delete, rectify, and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of Data Processing
User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Tag Management, User Database Management, Heat Mapping and Session Recording, Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting, and Advertising.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are actually relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on Personal Data processing
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- User Data Management
These types of services allow the Owner to build user profiles by starting from an email address, name, or any other information that the User provides to this Application, as well as to track User activities through statistical features. These Personal Data may also be cross-referenced with publicly available User information (such as profiles on social networks) and used to build private profiles that the Owner can view and use to improve this Application. Some of these services may also allow scheduled messages to be sent to the User, such as email based on specific actions taken on this Application.
ActiveCampaign (ActiveCampaign, Inc.)
ActiveCampaign is a user database management service provided by ActiveCampaign, Inc.
- Tag Management
This type of service is functional to the centralized management of tags or scripts used on this Application. The use of such services involves the flow of User Data through them and, if necessary, their retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
The services in this section enable the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and to keep track of user behavior. Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw their previously expressed consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- object to processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than its storage.
- obtain the erasure or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the erasure of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have it transferred to another controller. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred to another controller without hindrance. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on User consent, a contract of which the User is a party or contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take action in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are informed that, where their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to the processing without providing any justification. To find out if the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise their rights, Users can make a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Controller in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Controller using the contact details provided.
Response to “Do Not Track”
requests This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, Users are encouraged to consult the respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data) Any information that directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
Usage Data Information
collected automatically through this Application (including third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g., the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages visited, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses this Application, which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Controller)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which User Personal Data is collected and processed.
Service The service
provided by this Application as described in the relevant terms (if available) on this site/application.
European Union (EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
A small piece of data stored on the User’s device.